Asphalt shingles roofing is the most popular material for the roof. Homeowners use asphalt shingles because it offers a plethora of benefits other roofing materials leave behind. When you call one of the great licensed roofing contractors in the area, learn more about asphalt shingles roofing and its benefits, which include:
1. Price: Asphalt shingles roofing is more affordable than other materials, creating the top reason it’s preferred over other options. Shingles cost an average price of $80 – $100 per square foot. Compare options to ensure you find the best rates for your roofing material.
2. Longevity: Longevity is important when selecting roofing material for your home. The average lifespan of asphalt shingles roofing is 20 years with proper care and maintenance. It’s easy to care for the shingles, which eases the strain of caring for the roofing material.
3. Styles: Everyone wants a stylish, sleek home that offers curb appeal and value and the roof is an important part of that style. Asphalt shingles offers a plethora of designs to suit the needs of every homeowner.
4. Ease of Installation: Easy installation ensures that your roofing project does not take endless amounts of time or cause you stress and added worry. The ease of installation benefits both the homeowner as well as the roofing company.
5. Durable: Asphalt shingles roofing material is lightweight, yet strong and durable. It can withstand strong winds, fire and other dangers, protecting the home and your family in the process.
Are Shingles Right for Your Home?
The above reasons are among the many that indicate why asphalt shingles is a top choice for roofs across the United States. If you need a quality roof that doesn’t disappoint, asphalt shingles roofing material is one of the best options that you can choose for your home.